We have a friend visiting from Southern California, and Gwen asked me to find some things we could do with him tonight that are unique to Northern Ca. After looking at the social calendar, I realized how lucky we were to have so many choices.
Summer of Love Art Night
- 6 pm – 9 pm Sonoma Valley Museum of Art
- Cost is $25 but that gets admission into the exhibit, 2 drinks, and snacks. Enjoy the 50th anniversary of the Summer of Love with live music by Rubber Soul, and taking in the art work of the 60’s.
Music and dancing at Sebastiani Winery Friday night music series
- This is a weekly FREE event. Wine is available for purchase at the winery. Bring your own food and picnic in the courtyard. Local bands play inside the tasting room. Gwen and I hit this about once a month and it’s always a good time. Wine is available for purchase by the glass or bottle . Several food trucks are on site on the last Friday of the month. Tonight, enjoy music by Magic
Funky Friday lawn concerts at Hood Mountain
- Come sit, sip, eat, listen, and dance to local bands. Tonight its Frobeck which is a combo of jazz, soul, and rock and roll. Think Tower or Power! Tix $10, parking is free if you have a Sonoma County Park Pass
- Tonight Amy Miller (Last Comic Standing) does a live performance at Palooza restaurant 8 pm – 10 pm 8910 Sonoma Highway. Tix $20 and up
First Friday at Fog Crest Vineyard
- Everybody enjoys the views of the west county hills from Santa Rosa. Tonight is an opportunity to look back at Santa Rosa from beautiful Fog Crest Vineyard in the the west county hills of Sebastopol. The event is free, and a gourmet food truck is on site dishing out great grub. Enjoy some of Fog Crest’s great whites and Pinots while sitting on the deck over looking Santa Rosa.
I love living in Rincon Valley! I’ve lived here since 1995 and can’t imagine living in a better north bay community. Call me today if you’re interested in buying a home in Rincon Valley, or if you’d like to list your Rincon Valley home for sale.
- Jim Cheney, Broker
- Saint Francis Property
- (707) 494-1055
- Rincon Valley – Santa Rosa